Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mini Nicki Minaj Look-Alikes

Terrine sent me this video via Facebook this week and I'm oh-so thankful to her for having done that as it was a thousand times more entertaining than any cheesy American movie in theaters now. I mean what's more entertaining than overexcited, happy, cheerful and talented children?! You gotta love'em! This young girl was a fan of Nicki Minaj's summer hit "Super Bass" and got her mom to record her performance of the song accompanied by another young girl -is it her younger sister or just a friend? The video that got her "famous" is quite amateurish but the live performance she gave on tv alongside Nicki Minaj is one to be remembered!!! I mean Christ, this young girl has so much energy and goodwill! I found it so funny that she could rap, have some street cred and act like a black diva at such a tender age! I showed it to my mom and she was bedazzled! Thumbs up for Sophia Grace!


--> Here's the original recording of her version of the song:

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...