Friday, January 21, 2011

Bubble Bath Anthems

This is very dear to me as I love to take baths and relax. And I think some music genres are especially good for that matter. Some sassy joints like "Something Stupid" sung by Frank Sinatra and his beloved daughter just make me want to rub myself in a hot tub while smoothing out my spirit 'N soul (lol)! I'm very intuitive so when I listen to a song I automatically associate it with a specific moment of my life or my day, whether it's meant to dance, sing along, scream, cry, get emotional, evacuate one's frustration, get horny or.... take a bath!!! Since the beginning of the Christmas vacation, I wanted to take a bath everyday to relax and soothe my inner mind but never really took the time to do so and pulled a Joe-the-Cocky (my brother) as instead of taking a therapeutic bath, I simply sat down in the shower until my eyes were irritated and my skin shriveled. So I'm making this promise to you to take baths more often as part of my resolutions for the last year of the earth : 2011. I guess it's gonna help me clear my mind, have a nicer-looking skin and a more unstrung lifestyle.

Posted below are the Top 10 best songs for bath-taking:

10. Bliss (by Mariah Carey), This is Mariah at her sultriest and smoothest vocal gymnastics.


9. J'en ai marre (par Alizée), J'ai la peau douce, dans mon bain de mousse.... je m'éclabousse et j'en ris! Mon poisson rouge, dans mon bain de mousse, je l'enmitouffle, je lui dis...



8. La Vie en Rose (by Grace Jones), This song's bass and singer's exotic voice reminds me of the '80s and early '90s and makes me think of the Supermodel era. I guess this is because I've seen a video of that period featuring über-good-looking and stunning aussie Elle Macpherson posing for Sports Illustrated with that song in the background lol... Anyways, it's dripping wet!


7. Pour que tu m'aimes encore (par Céline Dion), So that you'll love me still...


6. Love Me Tender (by Elvis Presley), simply an Elvis classic:


5. Loving You (by Minnie Ripperton), one of Minnie's short-lived career's most notorious hits and sweet ballad. Just like Mariah Carey and tons of other Coloratura enthusiasts, I LOVE Minnie Ripperton! Her music and her voice are so lovely and peaceful. I'm in awe in front of such talent.


4. Something Stupid (by Frank & Nancy Sinatra), this song is just DELICIOUS and adorable! I know it's a bit cheesy and tacky but hell, don't tell me! My dad always made fun of me when I was younger 'cause I really liked this song and he was like ewww... lolz!


3. Smooth Operator (by Sade), Sade just knows how to create a jazzy atmosphere filled with sensuality and bittersweetness. What's funny about this song is that the story of my love for it is the contrary to "Something Stupid"; my dad loved it when I was younger and I hated it. Guess things changed...! I'm now a big Sade fan!


2. Quelqu'un qui m'a dit (par Carla Bruni), Gotta at least appreciate the First Lady of France's cute love song. I truthfully believe this was an instant hit and will always be Carla at her very best.


1. Your Body Is A Wonderland (by John Mayer), Alstublift but this song is just TOO TOO SEXY for words!!! Oh my God! If only I had such a caliente muchacho like him to sing me sweet melodies while strumming his guitar! This is undeniably romantic and sexy! There's nothing sexier than a handsome dude singing naughty stuff with a deep voice like that! It reminds me of my ex... he had a very low-pitched voice and such a warm tone. Anyways.... let's enjoy our number one with Dirty South's John Mayer!


--> Guess we'd all like to take an everlasting bath with a dark and beautiful dude like this one:


Some Amazon Deals and Discounts for Bath & Body products:

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...