Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sick Day = Need of Incentive

Today I'm sick (I have a bad cold) and can't sleep! I woke up at 4am and have fever so I was like fuck it, I'm not gonna try to sleep since I'll just be more tired and fed up of crawling in my bed. That's why I woke up and tried to start my day off that early.

When I'm sick, I need even more incentives to get me going. By incentives I mean having fun, knowing I'll get a reward afterward, seeing friends, eating out, getting money, getting time off, going on vacation, seeing a movie, listening to music or, my favourite and last option but far from being the least: sex.

As I'm home alone and not getting any, I decided to go online and check out steamy photos of hot jocks in order to satisfy my libido by looking at hot visuals. As you might already know by now, my favourite male model in the whole wide world is American hottie Chad White. Well it turns out that God heard my calling and posted some recent digital polaroids of Mr. White online and lemme tell you that the guy was gifted with more than just a "physique enveloppe", rather an ambulant sexpot.


I guess that was a bigger incentive than what I expected and will enable me to get going today and to be mentally ready and willing to do my scheduled exam this afternoon.
Check out the sultry photos:






Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...