Saturday, December 3, 2011

Male Crush: LMFAO's Redfoo

He's tall, mulato, hot and lean, my male crush is Redfoo from LMFAO. Yup, you read it right; while many people might not think of that man as sexy even though he's been singing that he's "sexy and [he knows] it" on and on on radios across the globe during the last two months, some people still doubt his sex appeal. Well it turns out that Rodzilla gives him full credit for that and thinks he should increase his financial leverage :-P. I like the fact that this man has a good sense of humour, is humble (he can laugh of himself), funny, artsy (he's an artist), handsome and talented. He also dances and shakes the junk he's got in the trunk which I love. Furthermore, despite half-laughing of his own lack of workout, I think his body is still fit and lean, look at them cheeks in his speedo!









-->BTW: By actively researching through the web (Wikipedia, lmfao), I got to learn that Redfoo's father is now 82 y.o. and that he is 36 y.o.! I never thought he was that old! But what comes as the knock-off of my findings is that Skyler (Redfoo's tender half from LMFAO) is actually Redfoo's newphew (even though he's only 11 years younger) as he is Redfoo's father's grandson; his dad is Redfoo's brother. What a weird family! I can't believe I sometimes think mine is dysfunctional: look at that one!!!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...