Sunday, October 2, 2011

Song of the Week (Oct. 1st to Oct. 8th)

I'm so thrilled to post this on my father's birthday! He just turned 50 y.o.! Congratulations to him for being half a century old and still look kind of young. I better had inherited these genes and look great when I'm old otherwise I'll be incredibly pissed!

I don't think my dad would approve of my choice for this week's winner but I know that he would at least get a funny alligator grin on his face and be like "damn that's my son" lol! My dad sure knows I'm one hell of a crazy bastard and like weird and extravagant stuff! Okay so as you might have figured out, the song that I picked as "winner" ecapsulates some sex ad funny agents. It's none else than "Sexy and I know It" by LMFAO. I just love this song and find it hilarious! I also got to know through the video that singer Redfoo actually has a fairly hot "pâté" and is in fact quite hot lol! I think the best line in the song is "and when I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo tryin' to tan my cheeks"!! We also get to see Redfoo's "tranbär" giggle in his speedough...! Anyways, hope you enjoy! I'm sexy and I know it!


BTW: Happy Birthday Dad!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...