Monday, January 30, 2012

Song of the Week (Jan 30th to Feb 5th)

Whoa this week's winner is a hell of a smoking hot pick. It's none other than "Burning" by Mia Martina. I don't know if you've hear it before but I think it rocks! It's playing over and over in my head since the last few weeks. The songstress looks so exotic that I thought she might be Arabic or Latina but she's in fact a French-Canadian from the province of New Brunswick lol!!! Can you believe it?! I can't. Especially since it means she speaks French but she must have an incredibly thick accent as them people in the maritimes, they speak like a lobster is stuck in their throat and causing them to choke to death.

Anyways, I don't know about you but even though it's freezing cold here in Quebec, "I'm burning burning burning burning just like a fire, burning burning burning burning for you tonight" ;-)! Enjoy lil' dinosaurs!



Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...