Thursday, February 2, 2012

He's Just Not That Into You... But Rodzilla Is!


Okay so in my last post where I was talking about my "relationshit" I ended it saying I didn't feel that bad about it as he was just "not that into me" and that I was reading the book. Well guess what, Rodzilla is done reading that goddamn book and in fact loved every inch of it! It's so relieving to take it as it is. 

I mean we have to face the facts; if a guy is not into us then let's not waste time nor energy on him. The dude has the right not to be into you if he doesn't feel the chemistry or the so-called stomach "butterflies". The truth is, sometimes we are not into them either but just feel frustrated that our present partner is the one distancing himself from us. But yo we ain't 12 y.o. anymore so let's play by ear; if he's not into you and you know it, let him go. If he's not into you and you're not even into him, that's even worse: RUN AWAY! Which I did two weeks ago!

In order to remember the best pieces of advice that book had to offer, I scanned (yes I did) all the chapter summaries to highlight the most important and crucial tiny bits of hard-to-swallow music that we must face. This applies to all of you dear readers and also to myself as I may forget about everything the book was about in a few weeks (I have a very bad memory)!!! Enjoy!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6


Chapter 7


Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13





Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...