Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Top 20 Hottest Québécois (part 2: 10-1)

Here's the rest and most important part of the list!!!
10. Garou
Garou is that sexy crooner who's career has become worldwide just recently and who's been involved in a remarkable duet with famed Céline Dion (Quebec's diva). Garou has the looks and the attitude of a successful man and we all know he is. He's hot.

 9. Joël Legendre
Joël Legendre was outed not too long ago and this against his own will. Mr. Voice-dubber was über pissed after the "Journal de Montréal" journalist who dared to dennounce him but to be honest with you, it was about time! You know sometimes you're in the closet but it's got a glass door so we see you through it and we know it! He's still cute and the fact that he's a good father and dubbed Leonardo DiCaprio's voice (in French) in Titanic makes me like him even more. He was also the host of "Pénétration Double" a couple years ago.
8. André Boisclair
Mr. Boisclair is probably Canada's best-looking politician of all time! I voted for him just because I found him sexy. To be completely honest with you, he was a good one but I didn't even know anything about politics back then and would have voted for him anyways! I got to learn that he's now a teacher at UQàM (University of Quebec in Montreal). Despite me hating politics, I'd be willing to enroll into the Political Science program just for one semester to have him as my prof. I'd also be willing to do ANYTHING to get an A+ if unowalamine... lol!
7. Thomas Lalonde
This young actor is not quite famous anymore as he's only acted in one movie (that I know) which is the contemporary-Quebec version of "Romeo and Juliet". It was quite a good movie and we got to see him shirtless bathing into the St-Lawrence river. Thomas became quite notorious amongst young girls but turned out to be gay...! Nowadays I think he's not acting anymore and studies in Communications or something like that. He's become well-known in Montreal's gay scene as he's been with the same guy for the last few years and hanging out on a regular basis with other "fabulous fags". And for some more gossip, he also used to study at the same college than me and I would see him every now and then.

6. Mike Ruiz
This man is probably the only Québécois that is not famous in Quebec. In fact, he's probably way more famous in the States than here! Mike Ruiz grew up in Repentigny (East of Montreal) and went on to become a model at a very young age and he's now turned into a sexy Fashion Photographer slash America's Next Top Model guest judge slash RuPaul's Drag Race judge slash fabulous gay in "The A-List". When I got to know he was from Repentigny, I almost rolled on the floor laughing as it seems so familiar a town to have that stranger-looking guy live there.
5. Jean-Nicolas Verreault
This blond hunk has been incredibly popular some years ago but seemed to take it easy career-wise in the last three years. Nonetheless, he's still good-looking and has that very natural peculiar smile that makes you want to bite into his banana (lol).
4. Roch Voisine
Roch Voisine could rock any one of us all night if he wants to... no objection here! He's probably Quebec's hottest singer ever. I feel stupid to say it but I barely know one of his songs... I would buy his cd just to stare at the cover lol!
3. Charles Lafortune
I love the fact that this man is featured in countless ads around the province; he's hella hot. I like seeing him as he's a good dad, a good husband and is probably good in bed too! He's got that jock body and chiseled face that make you want him right here, right now. He's also hosted the Quebec version of the show "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" and seemed to be really nice around children. I love me some Charles Lafortune.

2. François Arnaud
This young man is a hot throb. I got to know him through the movie "J'ai Tué Ma Mère" by Xavier Dolan where he played a gay man. Even though it can be infuriating sometimes when a straight man plays a gay man just to tease us, I kind of like it lol! François Arnaud is "chaud" (French for hot).

1. Gabriel Aubry
Oh goddamnit! We made it to number one! I guess everybody will agree with me that Mr. Aubry definitely ought to be number one with his perfect face and body and oozing sensuality. This man is everybody's dream and is even hotter and more intense than a wet dream. Halle Berry is one hell of a smart lady and she knows what kind of men to get. I would never disagree on that choice, lemme tell you. Gabriel should be Quebec's masculine pride and symbol of sex appeal by excellence. I'll let you enjoy this steamy blond hunk by providing y'all a few close snapshots of his chest and face.


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...