Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hottest Editorial by Out Magazine

Damn y'all I found what could probably deemed the hottest editorial of all times and it features no one else but Mister Brian Shimansky, the incredibly sultry NJ native. Y'all know he's one of my faves lol! Plus Out Magazine is a celebrated American Gay Magazine known world-wide for the quality of its articles, editorials and authors. 

Since I am nothing but a simple clerk as of now, I know what it is to feel under-valued and thus will also give additional credit to hair stylist Steven Hoepner, Fashion Editor Christopher Campbell and the photographer, David Roemer. Notice two of'em have Dutch names, which is probably why the shoot is so steamy!

The editorial is entitled Miami Heat, which gives me one more reason among so many others to visit this caliente ciudad south of the East Coast! Enjoy with a capital E! ;-) 












Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...