Monday, May 28, 2012

Song of the Week (May 28th to June 3rd)

This week's pick is a FAVOURITE of mine since a long time!!! I can't stop listening to it I'm telling you! 'Tis da shit mon! I'm a fan of Bob Marley and believe his music along with his philosophy of life, talent, religious beliefs, bed partners and culture ROCK. Reggae is my darling music and it's in my new outlook on life to just lay back, relax and listen to Reggae as soon as I get the blues instead of becoming depressed, sad and frustrated. 

At the end of this live performance of Stir It Up, Bob talks about God and his spiritual beliefs. Despite him being seemingly high in the vid from the '70s, Bob is so inspiring and glowing from within. The Japanese subtitles might also be helpful for some of you... Myself excluded haha! ENJOY!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...