Friday, May 18, 2012

Malan Breton Runway at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (NYC)

After taking the resolution to make this blog a tad more Fashion-oriented, I will cling to my vow and blog more often about current trends, designers that I favour, runways that inspired me, models that make me erect, photographers I admire and despicable Fashion characters who are undeniably present all across the Fashion sphere! 

That being said, I am slowly building my Fashion education by reviewing editorials, Fashion spreads and runways online. Unlike other critics, I won't tell you what to wear, what not to wear and be bitchy and over-the-top about everything and nothing, but bring forward my opinion, likes and dislikes alike. 

I had the chance to see Malan Breton's runway at a glance which I liked. Breton is a designer I did not know of before. He so happens to be a Taiwan native and to be operating all over Europe (France specifically) and the US. What's so cool about Breton is that being a native Mandarin speaker, I'm guessing he must be good at negotiating retail and manufacturing prices with wholesalers across Asia! Let's face it: China is the future! He presented his Fall 2012 collection just recently at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City

 I have to say that I'm a fan of glittering fabrics, clean cuts, special yet sober cuts. I am not a big fan of long suits though but perhaps if I got the chance to try them on, the result might be surprising, who knows! 


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...