Thursday, August 18, 2011

Norwegian Drama part 2

The Radisson Blu in Stavanger near the pond
After Odd dared to publicly claim his liking for my ass, he would never stop talking about it which made me feel both proud embarassed at the same time, the latter feeling coming up later during the "Vorspielt" and the former staying present until today!! He even asked to grab my ass! Unsurprisingly, I told him to rejoice himself lol! We continued to drink more and more until we got up so drunk that Odd kissed me. I have to say I still have doubts regarding his sexual orientation but won't talk about it to Nizza as he's her former boyfriend!

That evening, my fantasies didn't come true and Odd left us really early. Accompanied by his others friend Magnum, he headed back to Radisson Blu. Nizza and I then partied at two different spots in Stavanger. Unfortunately, I coudln't tell you the names as they're in Norwegian and also because I was too drunk to remember. The last club we went to was really glam and near. Nizza's friend Tora remained with us all night and kept buying us cider after cider. He was more odd than Odd and his weird attitude and killer look earned him the nickname "The Rapist"! What happened that inside the last club we went in that night is still very vague and nebulous in my memory.

As I can remember, we met a striking blond Swedish guy who looked gay but who didn't seem so interested by me. Then we continued to drink Tora's ciders and went into a little corner at the topmost floor of the club. That's when I met Stéphane, Nizza's love interest. What's so funny is that I never knew he was the one until the day after when Nizza mentionned it to me lol. Nizza was getting more and more drunk every minute, thanks to Tora the rapist! She had put four pouches of Snus in her mouth (4 times more nicotine) and had drunk a lot! I was super tipsy ans utterly horny! I began grinding Nizza but she wouldn't move as the excess alcohol in her blood forbade her to make use of any of her limbs. There was also a slutty girl next to us who was dancing provocatively and who was scantily clad. I had no inhibition whatsoever so I decided to dry-hump her from behind and never let go of her! She seemed to like it but to my astonishment, she suddenly faced me and bit me deeply into my chest, just under my right nipple! I started bleeding but couldn't feel the pain as I was numb with alcohol, lost in translation and confused with the jet lag!

A few minutes later, the club closed its doors and we saw ourselves gathered in front of it. Nizza began a profound discussion with the nearby hookers and asked'em if they ever fell in love. Just like Copenhagen, they were all black and were very insistant if you know wut I mean...! I was freaking tired; it was my second night there after all! I was pulling after Nizza to catch the last train and leave but she didn't want to and kept saying we had already missed it. In what seemed to me as farewell, Nizza left with the hookers and walked a little further. I was drunk and exhausted and started to panic so I cried my heart out in the middle of the street!

The crazy rapist -Tora- stayed with me the whole time and wasn't of any help; he would just accompany me anywhere and tell me to calm down! What's up with that?! I desperately tried to go back to Radisson Blu and ask for Odd and Magnum's room. The receptionist was a flagrant, filth-mouthed bitch; she dryly told me it was 4 am and that she wouldn't allow me to call them. I was crying and trying the best I could to pull my shit together, articulate and behave but she never agreed to let me call them! I kept telling her I was from Canada, was on jet lag and was desperate to find a friggin' shelter for the night! She didn't want to negotiate with me, what a fucking bitch!!!

I then met a chubby girl who was standing there with her effiminate latino friend. She was quite nice and proposed to invite me to a "Nachspielt" at her place and said "everything would be alright". I was about to go to their place but Tora the rapist was doing everything he could to restrain me to. I told him to piss off and went along with these newly-introduced acquaintances.

When I got to the chubby girl's appartment, I felt really bad and confused; I litteraly felt like crap! I was wondering where the fuck Nizza was, why "the rapist" didn't want to go with'em and why that was happening to me! I was slowly but surely starting to gain sobriety back and had a moment of cleverness and that's when I decided to call Nizza. Her too was wondering where the fuck I had been and agreed to hop in a cab and head straight to the chubby girl's place to "rescue me". When she arrived, she was so wasted, she just wanted a blanket. She then sashayed to the bathroom accompanied by the dear rapist.

They left me in the chubby girl's living room while I was being raped by her; she would go on and on grabbing my crotch, trying to feel my penis and tell me I couldn't be gay! She said she wanted to have sex with me and kept sayin' she wanted to see my Canadian maple leaf! She then dry-humped me and acted weirdly. Then all of a sudden, she started yelling after us and knocked on the bathroom's door and told Nizza, the rapist and I to all get lost. That's how we managed to take a cab, pay 200$ and arrive home at 8am!!!

During the whole taxi ride and even after we had headed home, Nizza seemed overly mad at me. We started talking about it the day after and I got to know that the chubby girl had told her that I would go back to Nizza's place, take my luggage to leave her and that I wouldn't travel with her at all. Of course, I didn't understand a word of the conversation these two had since I don't speak Norwegian but I still can't believe this girl was so insistant and wanted to screw our whole vacation that we had planned two months in advance!!! Lemme tell ya one thang: that was way too many bizarre stuff happenning in the same night!!!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...