Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Song of the Week (August 22nd to August 28th)

I'm really excited to reveal to you this week's winner. Unfortunately, the song is performed by American artists (lol), which means that everybody around the world might have heard about it or already know it which wouldn't happen with a Québec song or even a Norwegian one :P. I do have to say that I affectionate it as it's full of rhythm, it's joyful and keeps bobbing in my head all day. I'm also glad that it's sung by none other than sexy Adam Levine from Maroon 5. This man is quite something, isn't he?! I always thought he was gay, I don't know what to think about that anymore. So as you might have guessed, the song is "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera.

I heard on the radio earlier this week and was like Christ, I need to go on Youtube and add it to my favourites lol! And that's exactly what I did when I came back home, I just didn't expect the clip to be '70s vintage intertwined with "moves" by Jagger himself. I'm not so sure to understand the concept of the song nor why they chose to make a song about Mick Jagger's magic and clumsy moves lol! The song is so catchy, it makes me wanna dance and make funny moves lol. I guess that was the goal with it. Christina Aguilera looks quite hot in the video, it seems like she looks hotter since she's had her baby. Enjoy!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...