Saturday, March 31, 2012

Molson Launching Coors Light IcedT

Coors Light Iced-T
Last tuesday I've had the chance to attend a VIP private event held at the Metropolis for the launch of the new Coors Light IcedT.

It was completely unexpected and unplanned; I had an oral presentation that day and was super nervous. I only intended to head back home afterward and seek rest'n sleep but was incredibly stunned and enthusiasted to be invited to attend that private and exclusive event!

It was actually an event planned to benchmark the launch of that new summer product and Molson went on to celebrate it fiercely by inviting DJ Abeille Gélinas (famed singer Mitsou's sister) to mix a few joints before letting the whole stage to Bran Van 3000.

I have to admit that I don't know a lot about Bran Van 3000 and that before attending that concert, the only song I knew was Drinking in L.A. but I must say that this track is actually a favorite of mine since I remember listening to it when I was 8 or 9 during the big icestorm of 1998 that had hit Southwestern Quebec and deprived all the cities from electricity for almost a whole week!

Despite not having been paid to say positive things about the promoted product, I still think it is good lol! I like the fusion of their light beer and Iced-tea flavour; I think it's actually easier to digest the beer and kinda remind me of Long Island Iced Tea. A must-try'n sip for tha summer!

That was a night full of passion, excitement and surprising events! Thanks to all who attended that event with me and who invited me. A night to remember ;-)!


Bran Van 3000

Here's a fan-made video for Drinking in L.A.:

--> Bet I'll probably end up drinkin' in L.A. at 26 (lol)!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...