Saturday, March 31, 2012

Moon Walk by Têtu Magazine

Têtu is a French Gay Magazine that has a monthly edition. I used to read it a lot three or four years ago (whoa, I'm getting old!) but now lack time in order to do so! I highly recommend that Magazine to any gay man who is a native French speaker or who speaks it as a second language or who is actively learning the language. Their articles and newscasts are very interesting for anyone involved in the French-speaking world and who is gay. The magazine also features international debates and ongoing matters and also boasts a traveling edition: Têtu Voyage.

Here's the latest photoshoot featured in the editorial section of their latest issue. It is called Moon Walk and was concoted by Olaf Wipperfürth and Nicolas Klam for the march issue of the french mag. The scenery depicted in these photos make me think of Iceland, a country that I'd love to visit! Enjoy!




Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...