Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pitbull Live at the Bell Centre + Funny Evening

Okay so last thursday night I attended Pitbull's concert at the Bell Center.

I was accompanied by no one else than Gabuschka who looked incredibly gorgeous and was utterly eager to see "the best person on earth" perform live on stage in front of us!

What was really cool about that concert is that we got to see Flo Rida perform before him and I actually like him a lot too! Mr. Florida performed all of his most popular hits such as Good Feeling, Where Them Girls At, Low, Club Can't Handle Me, Right Round and his newest one: Wild Ones.

I have to point out the fact that Mr. Rida seemed truthfully generous as a person and went out of the stage and into the crowd on several occasions during his performance and I actually had his big butt just a few meters up from my face and could admire his Ralph Lauren undies!!!

Ma boi Flo gave a few ladies roses, shoes, t-shirts and even American dollars and kept saying how much he loves his fans and does it for the public. Ma boi Flo seems like a hell of a nice and well-mannered fella. Thumbs up fo' him! ;-)

So after the first Floridian rapper of the night was done with heating up the stage, Mr. Cuban Heat (Pitbull) finally came on stage and set the whole stadium on fire with his hits, hips and salsa moves! My friend Gabuschka finds him overly sexy and attractive and even though one would have asked me a few months ago what I thought about him and I would've answered "eww", I would now say "ohhh"!!!! Lolz, by that I mean "Mr. Worldwide" is genuinely international, has talent, a lot of potential and passion and dances with such confidence, steadiness and sex appeal that we could think of him as a Cuban reincarnation of Elvis the pelvis!!!

I'm not even kidding even Rodzilla, myself, had a hard time moving and shaking my hips the way he did and God knows I've practised a lot in my bedroom, alone in front of my mirror for more than the last two decades (I'm 22 y.o.)!!! I gotta give it to him: Man knows how to bust a move (and a nut) on me!

It was kinda funny to see all the Latino fervents being super patriotic toward this new Latin leader and figure; they were holding Cuban flags and screaming to him in Spanish! Mister 305 (Managerial Accounting) spent the whole evening reminding'em how proud he was about his Cuban and Latin heritage and spoke to them in Spanish to ignite that steamy evening a tad more!

Pitbull performed all of his greatest hits such as: International Love, Rain Over Me, I Know You Want Me, Hotel Room Service, Dance Again, On The Floor, Tonight I'm Loving You, Shake Senora and ended up his jaw'n loose skin-dropping show with Give Me Everything.

Not only did he amaze me with him dancing all along each song with his dancers and being so entertaining, he even went on to perform other heavily-aired Pop hits sung by other artists such as LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It among others. I believe Pitbull is truly a Latin and Pop icon! I also like him because he's bald and doesn't worry too much about; he just keeps it shaved and it looks great on him!
Look at Pitbull's suit! How hot! And notice how high waist his pants are!

Flo Rida throwing pesos at his fans while performing live!


Pitbull pulling a Brad Pitt outta himself




Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...