Friday, April 6, 2012

Song of the Week (April 2nd to April 8th)

Spring has arrived y'all!! Rodzilla is in a very good mood and feels like partying and letting go! Unfortunately, he still needs to pull his shit together and study in order to have okay grades at his final exams before he leaves for another summer getaway!

This week's winner is pretty darn awesome! Must of you guys might already be familiar with them as they've become pretty huge in the last few months and are about to become the Backstreet Boys of the years 2010! Aiming from their Brit roots, here comes One Direction! I may not be 12 years old anymore but hell do I wish to be again! I guess all the Elementary School students must be swept off their feet by hearing songs like that!

I know it makes me sound like a pedophile but I actually find all of these guys very cute! They're not that young anyway and it's not like Rodzilla is 35 y.o. so don't call me a pedophile! Enjoy What Makes You Beautiful! And let's hope it does indeed make you beautiful (ahaha)!!!



--> Oh and I need to mention the fact that some young girls have gone into hypothermia by waiting for a whole night outside to get hands on tickets for the One Direction concert in Montreal!!! How goddamn crazy?!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...