Friday, June 15, 2012

Finish with a Finnish

I have met a lot of cute guys in my life up until now, but this one's a catch.
 
As a contemporary and out gay man, I wish to have a lot of fun (huh-uh) during my 20s, to slow down during my 30s and be settled in my 40s. Everytime I encounter a new prospect who has boyfriend potential material, it reminds me that a relationship might be of interest of mine someday.
 
After meeting this overly handsome, educated, sexy, charming, exotic and hypnotizing Finnish dude, I must say I almost fell in love for a second! After sejourning in the lovely province of Alpes-Provence-Côte d'Azur in the South of France with a bunch of friends while visiting Merry who did a student exchange at IDHEC, I had the overwhelming pleasure to meet one of the hottest blondshells ever: a 25 y.o. Finnish dude. Blessed with a rugged masculinity, a tight booty, a baby face, an affection for all things British and refined, a muscular and toned body, Suomi Baby had all the necessary assets to make a gay man go bananas. 
 
If I were just a tad more of a freak, I'd post  a pic of him right here so all of you future readers can judge for yourselves how flawless this beast was but goddamnit you gotta believe me: he was a Nordic God. I have to recount to you every step that led to us meeting and me getting an erection and a heartache (lol).
 
My friend Merry had told me that all the friends she made in Nice were Scandinavians as she barely met any other Quebeccer. I didn't know anything about these friends and didn't know which country in Scandinavia they were from, which gender they were, how old they were or any other basic fact I should have known. Merry had talked about Suomi Baby a few times but claiming he was going out with her chubby friend (a girl) from Toronto.
 
I assumed he was straight and had a penchant for embedded girls. I later learned that despite them being rumored as "dating", their lips had never locked and they had never engaged into anything sexual. I saw him for the first time for a few seconds at Fatty Fat Fat's appartment late one night while Merry, Cherryka, Jizz and I were chatting, drinking and chilling. I immeditaly fell shy of becoming awkward and clumsy due to his magnetic presence and charm. I acted as if I couldn't care less but was actually extremely curious about him and thought he looked a bit gay (more than a bit actually).
 
The day after I tried my best to hide my interest and made an attempt at acquiring more info regarding that Scandinavian hunk through Merry. She informed me that he identified as bisexual, owned a company, was wealthy, a tad superficial but overall very very nice. All of these infos made me go nuts as I dreamed of having raunchy rooftop sex overlooking the Mediterranean Sea with him (LOL)! We met again for a second time but barely talked. The third time we met, I had the ultimate pleasure to sit next to him and asked him a billion questions about him.
 
If I am not mistaken, I felt as if he might have been slightly charmed by me as well as he would ask me stuff about my life, Quebec and other facts surrounding my "Chinese World Tour" as I like to call it. We discussed everything from Music to working out, Finland to Quebec, snus to alcohol, Nice to Merry and so on and so forth. I never dared to ask him anything regarding his sexuality or even coming close to the topic but overheard him talk about a past relationship of his which was with a man.
 
I was incredibly delighted by his presence and hoped something sexual (or a cheesy makeout session) would be the outcome of that night. All of us then went to a crowded nightclub in old Nice and that's when things got awkward. As a cold and frigid Finnish, he could not bust a move nor seem to enjoy himself in a nightclub. He then wanted to impress us by purchasing a Champagne bottle and share with us. I tried my best to act as if I weren't shy and didn't care that much about him but was actually trying to figure out any ways I could get into his pants. The night ended up boringly and abruptly when we all left the club and he simply told me: "have a good night and I hope we'll meet again".
 
As part of my new "macho-wannabe" philosophy, I responded by a nonchalant "we sure will, good night to you too". What was really disappointing is that we never saw each other again and I left for Barcelona two days later. Since then, I've been under his spell and thought about him! I added him on Facebook but we never wrote to each other. Nothing will never happen between us but I'll keep this encounter as a hell of a good traveling souvenir for years to cum! If I could, I would undeniably finish what I had started with that Finnish if you know wut I mean...
 
BTW: My friend Merry told me just recently that she thinks he might have been interested by me and that it could have worked out between us. Just too bad!
 


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...