Saturday, June 16, 2012

Song of the week (June 11th to June 17th)

Damnit I am hella excited for this week's winner!!!
 
The song of the summer is no else than Call Me Maybe by Canadian-born Carly Rae Jepsen! At first, I liked the song and the more I listened to it the more I knew it would be an instant hit and would smash all of our radios the whole length of the summer! Was I right or not? Well until now it seems like The Big Dog was right!
 
Hey, I just met you, this is crazy, but here's my number, call me maybe!
 
This line sounds awkward and reminds all of us of our teens when we didn't know shit about anything related to relationships or even sex lol! But the truth is this kind of thing works but just make sure not to say "this is crazy"; you'll sound even sillier! Just say: "Hey I just met you, you're a cutie, here's my number, call me maybe". That would be deemed acceptable and be part of #teamnofeelings. If you call yourself crazy in front of your potential mate, you are screwed and chances are you won't be screwed by him nor get the chance to screw him! So to hell with it!
 
Here's the official Carly Rae Jepsen video featuring hot-as-fuck Holden Nowell pulling a gay dude out of himself:
 
Here's the Abercrombie & Fitch version with sizzlin' cute fucks! I need to say that the sexy mulato dude at  1:17 is the one I saw at their main store in NYC back in December 2011!!!!:
 
Here's another cheesy version with a cute A&F dude:


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...