Saturday, June 2, 2012

Calvins

Although I have to say I am more a fan of their ad campaigns than their products themselves, I have to admit Calvin Klein carries good quality of underwear.

That's correct; Calvins have become incredibly famous back in the '90s thanks to their provocative ads featuring supermodels such as Tyson Beckford, Marcus Schenkenberg and Kate Moss for women.

This season, Calvin is back with a very intriguing product: low-rise, skin-tight, moulding briefs made out of a special microfiber and seaming technology that ensures placing, comfort, aesthetics as well as as thermo-regulator and an ego-booster per se!

Despite their gnarly high price, Calvins are back on track and they might be strong enough this time to convince me into purchasing them babies and staring at myself wearing them in the mirror... Who knows?!

Enjoy'em pics.


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...