Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Favourite Movie of Mine

For those of you who have been reading my blog since the very beginning, you know I'm a Quentin Tarantino fan.
 
That being said, I practically watched every movie of his since I first heard of Kill Bill back in 2004 when I was 14! I have been delighted by Pulp Fiction (1995), From Dusk Till Dawn (1996), Planet Terror (2007), Death Proof (2007)Inglorious Basterds (2009) but was utterly disappointed by Reservoir Dogs I must say. I wanted to watch Jackie Brown since a while and finally had the opportunity after joining NetFlixx just recently.
 
I was agreeably surprised by the acting skills displayed by Pam Grier, Samuel L. Jackson and Michael Keaton. Funnily enough, the whole plot concocted by Jackie Brown to steal muhla from Ordell (Jackson) seems way too complicated for nothing but makes for an entertaining and smart executed plan. Wise is the one who organizes such a tremendous, hidden gunfight to recuperate money she brought in from Mexico along with her dignity and freedom. Long live Jackie Brown! Enjoy y'all! Plus I need to point out the fact that the music from the motion picture is incredibly good and am in love with every Jazz joint.
 
 


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...