Monday, June 4, 2012

Song of the Week (June 4th to June 10th)

Ohlala traveling has never been that exciting! Asia is tha shiz! I am so thrilled and ecstatic these days that the only songs I can listen to are tunes that'll have the clubs blastin' and the merrymakes even merrier. 

This week I am offering you a back-in-'01 song from my friend Shaggy. That's it: Angel is our winner. This song reminds me of when I was 12 years and super innocent, jolly and didn't beg for anything else than the summer sun roasting my cheeks. That's also pre-acne, adolescence, libidough, WHOREmones, University stress, international travels, before I even spoke English and before I grew up to be over 6' haha! So much has happened ever since then but guess what: Rodzilla is still a scrawny little blond boy from the South Shore of Montreal who just happens to be a fan of Shaggy!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...