Friday, September 23, 2011

Dominated Daddy

This one is a funny one, lemme tell ya! So as you might have obviously noticed, I'm a sex-addict and I really cannot handle a few weeks without popping one's cherry (or cranberry). And so that's how I got to the point where I was in desperate need of heat and moist last monday. I then had the brilliant and convenient idea to go online on my manhunt account and poke a guy I had been chatting with for months. He replied über quickly which probably means he was also really horny!

We chatted for like 30 minutes or so and then I popped the question: would he be willing to see me that night? He was like hell yeah I'm willing to, just cum over (!). And that's how he gave me his adress in the gay village and I got to ring his bell "trick-or-treat" a good month ahead of Halloween! I told you I couldn't wait :P.

The guy is 35 years-old (!). I know it sounds really old compared to my 21 years of innocence but hey, if he's open to meet up with someone my age and that he's cute and still got it, why shouldn't I agree upon these terms?! I actually don't like older men that much to be honest but it seems like all guys my age are acting like real divas and princesses and expect me to go pick'em up in a Limousine and pour them Dom Pérignon in their Starbucks mugs. Big news is I ain't got a penny since I came back from my Bigass trip so I'm surely not gonna spend my few pesos on a 20 year-old princess who's gon' leave my broke ass there after a few dates.

To tell you the truth, I'm crazily excited by these so-called princesses as they're really cute and have tight rumps but the thing is they've got more attitude than Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell reunited and have bigger egos than the Grand Canyon. Which is all why I'm leaning to older dudes who are a bit more desperate and therefore, nicer with me than these younger queers.

I'll call my new dude Silk as he's got smooth skin and his name begins with an "S". Silk is 35 years old and really good-looking for a man his age. He's got a few tattoos and has a goattee. At first sight, you would almost think this man is straight but hell isn't he straight! Not only is this man gay, he's part of these gay men that love to be "dominated" if you know wut I mean...! It's really funny to me to think about it as most of my adventures with older dudes resumed into myself having to accomodate them with their dominating tempers and the opposite would occure with younger fellas. But with Mr. Silk, all laws are reversed and I couldn't like it more!

I'll strip down for you in a literary manner and confess to you that I always have a certain level of stress before performing as a "top" as I don't want to ruin the whole vibe nor make my partner loose his desire for me and for some action. I can gladly assert that I have performed the task more than well last monday and even impressed myself! I mean Christ not that many people would have that much amount of enery nor would they perform for that long and neither would they be able to do twice in a row! I think I'm slowly yet surely becoming a pro! I'll let you know how it goes and if we'll become regulars. I'm scheduled to see him tonight after my shift and probably romp my stress and frustration from having worked! Lolz, I'll keep y'all posted about my sexual feats!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...