Saturday, September 24, 2011

Song of the Week (Sept. 24th to Oct. 1)

This week's winner is quite funny. The only catch is it's in French (from Quebec) so not everbody might be able to understand it. I need to tell you that a lot of stuff are in English though so you might be able to understand a bit. The title is "Push Up Bra" so you might be able to guess what it is about! It's a satirical song done by "Les Satiriques" that fools around the "push up bra" phenomenon which makes women's boobs look a lot bigger than they actually are and disappoints men when they take their companions' bras off! Les Satiriques are a Quebec comic music group who have been responsible for a lot of other funny jams like that in the past. Hope y'all enjoy!


BTW: I won't be posting "song of the week" articles each week like I used to. I'll only do it if there's a new song I've been introduced to that I really love and feel like sharing. So don't consider me a sloth because I "forget" to post "song of the weeks" each week lol!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...