Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Italia La Romantica

Since Valentine's Day wasn't too long ago and that all I seem to see are happy couples and cute photoshoots of beautiful couples, I was longing a relationship for a split second but realized I should just picture it in my mind and wait until it may actually happen.

I think I told you that after reading "He's Just Not That Into You" I realized that one should not crave a relationship but make place for one in his life in case the occasion shows up. Adn that's just what I intend to do; not be a desperate whore about it, just continue to live my crazy life until someone interesting and interested enough follows the cookie path to my stomach! 

Is there a destination in the world more romantic than Italy? Or, lemme rephrase it, is there a place in the world that's been more popularized as being romantic than Italy? The answer must be no or maybe Paris. Let's forget about Paris and bring Italy at the front of line. 

Italy is romantic and it is one of the reasons why Rodzilla has traveled there and also a reason why he will go back. Instead of telling you every darn thing I did when I was in Italy, I decided to post the most romantic pictures of Italy that I took myself with my camera to pay a tribute to that mesmerizing and lovely country. 

--> These pics have been taken in Milan in August 2010 and in Venice and Florence in July 2011.

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...