Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Perfection: Brian Shimansky

As I wrote it before, I discovered Brian Shimansky through his work in "Anatomy of a Murder" by Steve Klein for Arena Hommes and just recently, the "Some Dudes Marry Dudes" editorial with Chad White. I fell for him instantly as his face is simply flawless. Actually perfect would be the word as he's got not flaws whatsoever and also boasts perfect features and symmetry. Blue eyes, dark brown hair, tall, lean and toned, Brian has it all. I'm both jealous and erect when I look at his pictures! 

Some of us still have doubts regarding the extent to which these Fashion models have good looks with today's technology enabling us to retouch everything and make everything look nicer. It is the reason why I decided to post an untraditional editorial: a series of polaroids taken of Mr. Shimansky to showcase how beautiful this man is without retouching or photoshop. Enjoy!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...