Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Song of the Week (February 6th to February 12th)

This week I chose the latest song by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj as the main vocalist. You guessed it right, the winner is "Turn Me On". I really like this song, I think the vocals sound almighty and involved instead of just sounding like any other Pop artist. I had heard Nicki Minaj's rap verse on the radio but thought the remaining vocals were performed by another singer but was stunned to learn that Minaj is actually performing both the rap and singing parts of the song. Seems like Minaj has a few tricks up her sleeve and more talent than other normal female rappers!

The video clip that supports the song is even more appealing than the song itself! I like the fact that they made it kind of like a futuristic utopia (it reminds me of the novels we had to read for our enriched English classes at High School!)! Anyways, enjoy!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...