Thursday, April 14, 2011

"The Body" Goes Back to her '70s Roots

Supermodel Elle "The Body" Macpherson was spotted shooting a new commercial for her "Britain's Next Top Model" program that air in the UK. Accompanied by Julien MacDonald, Charley Speed and Grace Woodward, "The Body" will be returning as host of the franchise for a 7th season in the UK. 

 I know someone who'll be tuning in to watch the show... eh-hum lol! I have to say that I'm a HUGE FAN of Elle "The Body" Macpherson and still can't believe some people are blessed with such perfect bodies and features... makes me so sad! Anyways, let's not start freaking out because some people are hotter than us, let's focus on our qualities instead. By this I mean that even though "The Body" might be a strikingly flawless Aussie with a £60 Million fortune (yes, she's THAT wealthy), she never went to University. Therefore, she has nos diploma. I'm trying to console myself and all of us who are not hot enough to be employed to strut our stuff on runways but that still manage to go to school, get education and probably, a career path that won't be filled with anorexia or cocaine!

I mean whoever grew up to become a 6 foot brunette beauty with a lanky yet curvy body ought to become a worldwide phenomenon! It's crazy how at 47 years old, "The Body" still manages to keep her title and outbeat numerous 20 something girls who would look like Elle's ugly sisters.

That being said, I'll never stop being a fan of "The Body" and am so glad that she's hosting the show! I watched the whole 6th season last year and loved it! I have to say though that I was quite mad that Tiffany Pisaniwon since she was the ugliest, the dumbest, the skinniest, couldn't pull her shit together and had the most irritating voice in the whole wide world!!! I can't believe they picked her as a winner! I would've picked Alisha White a thousand times before picking her! I loved the fact that Alisha was black, had an attitude, long legs, a toned'N sexy body, some charisma and stood out of the crowd. Plus she knew how to walk a runway and had something to say. 

Anyways, by looking at the flashy yet  retro and sultry outfit, we could guess that the new season will be retro and reminiscing. To be honest with you, I think it's gonna rock! I mean Fashion gets at its best when it involves sex, drama, black models (Naomi Campbell), supermodels, retro flashbacks, snobby stylists and crazy designers. We pretty much have it all here with some nudity on the show (nude chocolate photoshoot lol), had plenty of drama, more than one black model, Elle "The Body" Macpherson, retro clothes, Grace Woodward and Julien MacDonald lol! Oh and let's not forget very cute male models... that's probably why Elle wanted to add Charley Speed to the panel of judges!

Britain's Nex Top Model's judges (clockwise): Elle "The Body" Macpherson, Julien MacDonald, British model Charley Speed and Grace Woodward.






Season 6 winner: Tiffany Pisani...
sorry but I can't stand her!
Runner up: Alisha White



Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...