Thursday, April 21, 2011

Song of the Week (April 18th to April 24th)

Guys I know I'm always posting these articles so late during the week but hey, I'm currently involved in what we call "end of semester's rush". In other words, I have to study for my final exams! I'm really excited because I only have two left and I hope they go well because I didn't get very good grades at my Midterms... :-S. On April 28th, I'll be done with my last exam so I'll be willing to celebrate the end of this shitty semester!!! However, I'm doing a summer semester which starts on May 3rd, which means I'll only have a 5-day break between both semesters! Anyways, I don't want to complain because it'll enable me to catch up with the little delay I'm dragging with me because I didn't want to take five courses each semester.

Okay so this week's winner is Alicia Keys's "Un-thinkable". I just love this song and got to discover it through Terrine who's become a sort of disc jockey and is always there to introduce new artists and hot tracks to me and our other friends. The song is so sultry and jazzy, it's got me going crazy! I will have to add it to my "Bubble Bath Anthem" list lol! Plus the music video has a cameo role played by no other than blond hunk Chad Michael Murray. Could I ask for more? I don't think so! Enjoy y'all!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...