Thursday, April 14, 2011

Song of the Week (April 11th to April 17th)

For this week, I thought about bringing some pepper-hot joint. I thought what about some ghetto stuff that'll make you touch your body like if you were in the Bronx in the summer? I mean "Down On Me" by Jeremih and 50 Cent is definitely something so horny that it'll make you want to bump'N grind while listening to it! I mean its power to convince you to do the thing is pretty much as high as "Find Your Love" by Drake... wink to Fabulous Andy here :-P!

Honestly I know this song since a couple of months but it's just been released "officially" with a music video and stuff. Despite my lack of admiration for 50 Cent and his homophobic comments, violent and despicable behaviour, I do admit that he can come up with some good tunes! Don't you all remember "P.I.M.P" featuring Snoop Dogg?!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...