Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Song of the Week (April 25th to May 1st)

Okay this week is quite something for me as it is my last week of exams and I can't take it anymore!!! So I'm posting some mellow song as our "song of the week" to cool down the atmosphere around us students around the world. We all need it I guess!

This week's winner is "Jamais Su" by Quebec improvised rapper Anodajay. The song is his second single off his album ET7ERA. The tracks features a sample from Diane Tell's '80s success "Souvent, Longtemps, Énormément". I decided that being the proud Quebeccer that I am, I might share with you some music from my homeland. I hope you'll like it, I like the vibe of it and love the chorus with Diane Tell and find that the rest of the song blends fairly well with Tell's cameo. The lyrics say it all about my love life:

Moi j'ai aimé trop souvent,
aimé longtemps puis énormément,
Et je les ai tous perdus,
Car comment aimer, je ne l'ai jamais su

Oh and I find the music video quite hip with its '80s apparel and the definition of the image! And don't miss Dinae Tell's apparition at the end of it :-P! I The orange skin tone of the girls in the clip is quite funny; makes me think of Ed Hardy, douchebags and their bitches lol! Seems like the clip was shot at Mont Saint-Bruno lol!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...