Sunday, June 5, 2011

Danish Pastry part 3

This article could be deemed as an un-scheduled sequel to my Danish Pastries serie (part 1 & 2) in which I narrated to you my misadventures in Copenhagen last summer.

This time, I will not be discussing about Danes nor about their capital city.

The focus here is my great adventure of last Wednesday when I went to YUL (airport) to pick up my friend Bill who lives in Denmark. Interestingly enough, Billa is not Danish nor even is he white; he's from Cameroon (black) and has had a marvelous life journey that took him from Africa to Florida (U.S.), then to Sweden and Denmark, paved with business trips around the world and all the way to my bed ;-) lol!

And so everything began when he told me a month ago that he'd be in town for two weeks and that he wanted to see me during his stay. It was reciprocal. And that's how gentle I am; I drive to YUL whenever a friend comes to town. That means I have to cross the friggin' Champlain bridge, risk my life by driving through the "échangeur Turcot", be stuck in the West Island traffic and spend bucks on "Valet" parking. Enough complaining lol!

What happened is extremely funny. I picked up Bill at the airport, kissed him and asked about how his flights were (he had a stop in Frankfurt) and he responded by saying it was okay but that he was exhausted from lack of sleep and air travel. I could easily understand him and told him I would drive him to his friend's place right away since he seemed so dead (lol)! His friend lived in Verdun next to major streets that I knew so I figured it wouldn't be too much trouble getting there. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find his friend's place so I stopped at K's place and asked her sister if I could google the adress on her computer! Right after that, I drove to his friend's place and as we were ready to take out his luggages from the trunk, we decided to call his friend to make sure he was there. He wouldn't answer neither his cell nor his door. I thought he might be away and since I didn't want to spend my whole day wandering around Montreal for no reason, I offered him to go to my place instead.

As we got to my home, we had two hamburgers each for lunch and then headed to bed. Bill was terribly crazy but unluckily for him, it occured that I was horny as hell and couldn't keep my boner in my pants. That's how I managed to lay him in my bed, took my clothes off, lock the door and force him to undress. He was so tired that he would mumble "please no, I'm too tired for that" and I would unkindly respond by "sorry, but I don't care"!!! We actually didn't do much; we only mingled and made out for some minutes and then went on to take a real nap. As he wouldn't wake up afterward, I decided to get up and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

While we were both laying in my bed, my mom came home and was screaming my name everywhere in the house. Since my door was locked, she couldn't come in and as we were both trying very hard (:-P) not to make any noise, she thought we weren't there. What was strange though is that I had parked the car in our driveway so she knew I was home. When I got up like an hour later, I lied to her and told her I had just arrived and that Bill was sleeping in my bed. I made up the best lie by telling her I had come back from the aiport much earlier, that I had left Bill there to sleep and had gone for a walk to my friend Jizz's place and had just come back. Thankfully, my mom believed me at 100% so I had no trouble lol!

When Bill woke up, I told him I was going to the St-Sulpice (a bar on St-Denis) to grab a beer with friends as it was one of my University buddy's birthday. Bill got in the car with me and I drove him to his friend's place so that he could sleep a whole night and that I could enjoy mine without coming back home with the feeling that a corpse is sweating between my sheets (lol)!! I didn't see Bill since then because I went to Terrine's cabin with her and worked but I intend on seeing him pretty much everyday until he leaves to enjoy some good sex (I haven't had any since February lol, I don't want to wait until I have spiderwebs!) and company! Hope you readers will have as much sex as me during the next week :-P!!! lol.

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...