Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Song of the Week (June 20th to June 26th)

This week's winner is pretty exciting! It's called "Where You Wanna Go" by Mischa Daniels featuring J-Son. I just love the song's beat and rythm! It makes me want to dance and pop my jam all over the place lol! I was first exposed to this song when Merry, Cherryka and I drove back from the Mondial de la Bière two weeks ago at 2 am and I liked it so much that I went online to go see the radio station's songs heard on broadcast to find out what its title was. And that's how I found it!

Since then, I can't stop listening to it! I think it's gonna be my summer's anthem since I'll be traveling around the world! I love all the hotel views and vacation vibe that's depicted in the clip, makes me even more eager to leave for my upcoming bigass trip! It's gon' B crazy! The song will really can take me where I want to go lol! Sorry for being cheesy! Enjoy!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...