Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Song of the Week (May 30th to June 5th)

Woa! How nice is the weather in Montreal today!! After four weeks of rain and cold weather, we deserved our sunny 27 degrees!! I'm really glad and intend to rejoice myself from that outstanding temperature by going out on a terrasse, grabbing a beer, biking and bathing in a lake. That's correct; Terrine and I are going to her cabin in Orford tomorrow and will spend time in Magog too where we'll go swimming at Memphremagog Lake.

Okay enough blabla, now lemme introduce you to this week's chosen song which is "Save The World" by Swedish House Mafia! It's über gut and I love the music video; it makes me appreciate the song even more! You have to take a look and it and see all the cute little dogs literally save all the people! If only my Meggie was in the clip, it'd be even more endearing! I love dogs, I love dance and I love summer, this song is a hit! Go watch it!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...