Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last Halloween Party

Okay I know I'm posting this incredibly late but hey, don't mess with me; I was really busy with my job, school'n shit ya know. Anyways, I'm gonna tell you all about what happened at the Halloween Party I attended on October 29th. That very night, I had to go work at my job (Italian restaurant with guidos and guidettes) disguised and then attend that party where I'd have to disguise myself once more. Of course, all my friends know me so well and know I'm such a sloth, they would have thought I'd have kept the same costume for both work and the party but Rodzilla being the sweaty bastard that he is, he had to stop by his house to change wardrobe.

As the party was to be held at Larah's mansion on the South sho' and that it was gonna be a big open-house party, I was excited for it for about a month prior to the party. Larah and her close friendz all dressed like the Sailor scouts from Sailor Moon; Jizz dressed as Sailor Jupiter, Merry as Sailor Moon, Cherryka as Sailor Mercury, Larah as Sailor Venus and Drea as Sailor Mars. They had asked me to be part of their crew and to dress like one of the male characters. For those of you who don't know anything about Sailor Moon (BTW: U ain't missing on anything), there's only two male characters on the show, that is: Tuxedo Mask and Moonlight Knight. As one of their baklava male friend had volunteered to dress up as Tuxedo Mask, I was asigned to the latter so-called Knight of the Night (what a pun!). 

What is absolutely funny about Moonlight Knight is that he wears a weird kind of body suit that looks a lot like baklavas' (Arabs) costumes worn in the Middle East. And as some of you might already know after reading my article entitled "Baklavas", I love'em baklavas; both the pastries and the men. All of my friends found my attire overly hilarious as I looked like a terrorist and the idea of such costume seemed to come from out of the blue while in reality, I was part of the Sailor cast which didn't make me an outsider (lolz)! Fabulous Andy, K and Terrine have had the privilege to see me first and all laughed their asses off trying not to wake up my parents from their sweet dreams!
 

As soon as we arrived at the party, everybody was arrived and already dancing and they were all pretty much drunk already. That left me thinking there would be no awkwardness and that we could start fooling around and getting wild right from the entrance door to early in the morning. The moment my eyes met Jizz's, I knew she had already popped a pill of ecstacy! I mean girlfriend looked a bit too happy and relaxed. I knew she wanted me to take some with her but didn't really feel like accepting anymore. But as I knew it'd be a lot more fun and insane while intoxicated by that inhibiting substance, I reasoned that I should agree with her request. Since I didn't wanna take a whole pill by myself and in one sip, I slip it in two with Fabulous Andy.


What happened is I basically turned out into the wildest and horniest beast in the jungle and began to bump'n grind with everybody... and trust me, when I say everybody, I really mean EVERYBODY. If my grandma had been there, I'm sure I would've ended up rubbing my hose on her wheelchair since I was completely out of this world by then! From what I can remember I mixed fatigue, carrot cake, ecstacy, vodka, my penis and beer... Which turned out to be the nastiest mix ever and I think that's why I have some memory bouts regarding what happened that night and why it happened... That last question being the leats likely one to ever be answered.

To be completely honest, I did have a hell of a good time and felt incredibly overpowered about myself and the whole event but I think I did behave in a rowdy, shameless and untactful way that left some new people thinking I was a crazy freak lol! I also have to admit that I did regret some stuff that I did that night as I might be a bit too over-the-top for your everyday Joes who spend their week changing tires in crappy garages, their friday nights drinking their paychecks with their loser friends and the evening sleeping in their parents' basements. Whether it be good or bad, I'm not like'em and I'll never be close to what they are because of... huh my kleine difference lol! But always remember this y'all: you'll always be somebody's fool and someone else's hero so don't start trippin' right away and take a few breath before you start feeling bad about yourself! Screw them haters who are literally paid to screw stuff into old garages' walls!

 Posted below are the pictures that we took that night... I know our faces are blurred but I don't feel like posting my face on here yet. Y'all will have to wait a bit until I'm comfortable enough to put up with all the crap that I've written here!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...