Friday, November 25, 2011

Wut I did in London Last Summer...

Hey all! Since I never wrote an article talking about what I did in London last summer but felt like sharing, I decided to list down all of the fun things I did! Here are the HIGHlights of my stay in the Brit capital:  
  • Saw how disappointing Fuckingham Palace looked like
  • Dipped my feet into the Lady Di memorial fountain
  • Had picnic in Hyde Park
  • pAArtied with friends at our youth hostel (Smart Russell Square)
  • Hooked up with a guy from Colorado in Russel Square (lol)
  • Rode the “Underground” on a daily basis during the entire length of my stay
  • Replayed the scene of Prince Bald William and Kate’s wedding in front of the Westminster Abbey
  • Teased the royal guards who sport them huge furry helmets (two of’em were black!)


 
  • Went to Madame Tussaud’s on a busy day right before taking a flight for Israel
  • Met über freundliche und interessante leute
  • Drank it up every night with Nizza
  • Assisted Nizza’s brother tattoo
  • Went to Camden and sashayed toward its market prior to Amy Winehouse’s death
  • Was harassed by Queen impersonators
  • Didn’t have time to go see the goddamn “Gherkin”!
  • Admired the gardens of Regent’s Park
  • Got to see how FUCKING GIGANTIC Heathrow airport is!
  • Got to pick up on the British accent
  • Ate Fish’n Chips at a local pub
  • Almost shat my pants at the London Dungeon (it's scary lol)
  • Got to see how muddy and brown the Thames river is
  • Didn't get to bang Prince Harry
  • Got to say "Bullocks" out loud
  • Got to ride the Picadilly Subway line service to "Cockfosters" lolll
  • Got to see Covent Garden (where Naomi Campbell was discovered)
  • Drank Irish ale at the same local pub
  • Had to tolerate Terrine’s lack of patience and compliance
  • Begged Terrine to walk with me on the Tower Bridge after she had arrived from a whole day of flying across the Atlantic

Picadilly Circus
Tha London Eye

 
My London London Bridge wanna go down...

 

 

 
The infamous Camden Market
inside Madame Tussaud's
In England, Domino's stuffes crusts too!

 

 
R.I.P. Amy!!!

 

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...