Sunday, November 27, 2011

XXXmas Gifts for Gay Friends!

This top5 is actually an idea of my old friend Terrine who had computed it last year. As this is my new blog, I thought I'd export it here so you guys have access to it! If you go on eBay today you'll see the "days till Xmas Countdown"... As I know everyone is stressing out to make sure they find the rights gifts for friends, lover(S), family, etc. I'm going to give you some suggestions during the week! Let's start with...

My top 5 XXXmas gifts for a gay friend:

5- A Sexy Santa Claus Costume (SSCC)... not very original but always funny!... and sexy! haha
Cum under the mistletoe... Let's have a juicy kiss!
4- A Naughty Animal... just like my dog. It's a she and she always wants to rub her chocha on my legs!!!
Woof!
 3- Mariah Carey's latest Christmas album!
2- A poster of Terrine's younger brother Chad White almost nude:


1- A FCKH8 T-shirt:
... Actually it's the only serious gift that serves for a good cause that you should give to your gay friend. Those t-shirts are for an organization that supports gay marriages in the USA! ( http://fckh8.com/ )

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...