Sunday, November 27, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Damn the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion will be aired this tuesday!!! Are you excited?! I am. I watch this show every year since 2007. I actually began watching it on an annual basis after mega Supermodel Gisele Bündchen dropped her contract with them (back in 2006). This year's show will probably be just as exciting as the previous years if not more. I'm just kind of sad that my ultimate favourite Ana Beatriz Barros won't be part of it. The list of featured models is long and goes as follows:


Some of these models' careers have sky-rocketed in the past and they're still there to team up as the "angels" of Victoria's Secret. This year's fantasy bra's value is estimated to be around $2.5 million and will be worn by Aussie beauty Miranda Kerr. Big artists such as Kanye West, Nicki Minaj and the Maroon 5 will be performing throughout the whole length of the show. Can't wait to see that! I was wondering what you guys thought of the models featured on the VS runway was eager to know which one was your favourite! My poll is posted below:

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...