Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I'm just writing this down quickly before going to work (yes, I'm working on the 31st)! I just wanna wish happy new year to all of my regular readers (like you Nizza ;-)) and actually anyone who has already read my blog in the past, Rodzilla owes one to you! I started this blog back in January 2011 which means the upcoming month will mark its one-year anniversary.

2011 has been a very intense year for me; it was packed with surprises, unexpected events all of which were for the most pleasurable or at least the ones that were have been able to erase the damages caused by the less pleasurable ones. I had the opportunity to travel down south back in Feburary, travel all across Europe last summer, get a glimpse of Israel and the Middle East and a flavour from Northen Africa: Morrocco. I was also blessed to celebrate Christmas with the Norwegian love of my life Nizza, and hopped to New York in a New York minute last week. 

I have completed one third of my bachelor's degree, got myself a new job, a new bod and plenty of new friends across the globe. I hope y'all have had just as much of an awesome year as me and for the ones of you who didn't, stop thinking about it as tonight will put an end to it! Let's all celebrate together! Jeg elsker deg! ;-)

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...