Sunday, December 11, 2011

Song of the Week (Dec. 12th to Dec. 18th)

I now love Sean Kingston just as much as I love Mariah. He is tha shit! A year ago or so, one would have questioned me about Reggae or Jamaican culture and I wouldn't have been able to claim anything except than Bob Marley, Marijuana and the colours of the country's flag. Henceforth, I worship Jamican culture and especially its music and dance! 

I think Sean Kingston is the new Bob Marley. He may not sing about the same topics, have the same lifestyle or be as iconic, he still does rock. I like the fact that he seems light-hearted and so much fun. His music sounds very free and inspiring to me. I also like the fact that he's chubby but doesn't care about his weight or image. Let's talk about that! As a image-obsessed person, I try to surround myself with images of your everyday people instead of models and perfectly fit beauty bombshells. Sean is the answer to that calling.
I wanted to post his overly contagious joint "Letting Go" featuring Nicki Minaj as song of the week but realized it's already been it last April. That's too bad. Me Love is probably one of his happiest and jolliest tracks ever which is the reason why I chose it as song of the week. Hope you enjoy!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...