Monday, December 12, 2011

Have a Merry'n Gay Christmas

Christmas is coming in the Christian world y'all!!! Cum hither ye ole Gay brothaz. We shalt celebrate Christmas altogether! I mean it's Christmas for us too after all! 

I'm getting more and more excited for Christmas to come and also for my final exams to be over! Every day I'm being exposed to advertisements about Christmas shopping deals, gift giving, family reunions and Christmas for lovers. Well it turns out that Christmas has always been protrayed and promoted as a family-friendly celebration. Since we are now in the 21st century and that there are more and more LGBT families out there.

I think it is totally relevant to include our community into that celebration as there's obviously a lot of Christian gays out there (!). 

The following pictures are all the best (and steamiest) ones that I found while searching "Gay Christmas" on tha web. Enjoy and rejoice!


Ah those Swedes...!







Treetopia.com




"Santa Daddy" by my favorite LGBT artist Michael Breyette






Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...