Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Made in Brazil 4th Edition... Yum!

For those of you who haven't heard of the newly-founded mag "Made in Brazil", well honey, it's about time you hear of it. It's actually a gay-oriented (well I guess) mag that solely features scantily clad young Brazilian babes. You won't see no Gisele or no Adriana but you'll be able to drool upon seeing cutie Marlon Teixeira and Evandro Soldati strip down for ya. 
This fourth edition comes into two volumes; one shot in NYC by Stewart Shining and the remaining shot on location in Brazil. What is very interesting yet bothering is to see the twinky twins Marcio and Marcos Patriota make out and mingle together. I find it quite appealing and exciting but yet have issues regarding the matter as I wouldn't want to make out with my own brother so I'm wondering why they're hot about one another!

Delivery started December 2nd with the first five copies autographed by model Diego Miguel. I guess that these five first ones are gone by now though :-(! Rejoice!






Icing on tha cake

Dear Evandro


 Here is the video showcasing the twin-k(s) making out:
Made in Brazil #4 - The twins from models.com on Vimeo.






Plump! I don't know if you guys happen to see hot jocks like that on a daily basis but I don't!




Yummy





What a tease!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...