Monday, December 26, 2011

Song of the Week (Dec. 26h to Jan. 1st)

Hey Hey Hey!!! This week is a special one (duh)! No-brainer here but hey, I'm really hoping all of my faithful readers and occasional readers are having a very Merry Christmas just like Rodzilla is. Here in Gaybec, we are having a white Christmas so need to dream of it. I chose two videos for this week as it encompasses both Christmas and new year ;-). Also, these two videos and songs feature the extremely hot, talented and newly mother of two diva: Mariah Carey. Y'all need to watch the remix version of the classic Christmas torch "All I Want For Christmas Is You" featuring the recently puber Justin Bieber. No other song can better express the feeling of excitement and anxiety that takes its toll on us on new year's eve but "Auld Lang Syne". Enjoy little dragons!



For the record: This year I have the privilege to spend the holiday season with my favourite Norwegian and fabulous booty extraordinaire Nizza who flew all the way from Norway to London and then to New York to reunite with The Big Dog. Jeg elsker deg ;-)!

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...