Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bal en Blanc 2012

I attended the White Party a second time this year, three weeks ago.

As I had been overly delighted last year by the White Party, I must admit that I had high expectations for this year but I'm saddened to claim that they haven't been met.

I don't know to what that disappointment should be directly attributed but I think the fact that I needed to be at my tutoring at 9am after pAArtying all night greatly contributed to me feeling all over the place and not-into-the-mood that time.

I don't know what was in the air but it felt as if there has never been as many people present as last year and I also felt like more people were on heavy drugs as a lot of folks seemed far-fetched and outer-spaced! I myself tried speed in order to stay awake and active a tad longer but as I only took half a pill, it only seemed to have made me go berserk and paranoid at everybody approaching me or passing close to me.

I don't know if it's the color -white- that makes the White Party utterly cheesy and of seemingly bad taste but I felt like I was surrounded by no-class folks that were way too happy to pop unknown substances, walk around almost naked and barely know what kind of music, beat or DJ they're dancing to all night long.

This year the most famous DJs to be heard were: Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Steve Angello, Fedde Le Grand and Jochen Miller. The best DJs are usually Dutch and this year we've only had the chance to hear two of'em which added to my disappointment!

Okay I'll stop complaining and give you the hightlight of the night instead of the dark ones: security seemed a lot more efficient this year, restrooms were less packed and cleaner, the dancefloor wasn't as sticky and nasty as last year, there was more hot jocks than last year, people were less dressed than last year and I got to dance the night away with Jizz one more time!

That being said, I'm really not convinced about me purchasing a ticket to attend the White Party next year as the price seems to double every year while my income barely stays constant! Bad economic situation or bad cash management? I dunno!








Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...