Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Funny Videos for a Funny Day!

Hi y'all!

Today I'm feeling a bit tired and into the mood for some fun'n pizzazz! I'm oh-so fed up of studying and worrying about school and my grades! I just can't wait to sashay away and go astray over the big pond that separates Europe from the American continent!

In order to have some fun, have a laugh and a good time and forget about all of our anxieties, insecurities and lack of money, I propose to you a lil' invitation to meditate on a funny note: plain stupid and ass-dumb videos!


-Butter Dance: on Adele's Someone Like You! Huh WTF, seriously?! Thanks to Terrine for having made me discover that hell of a dumb moment!

-Buttered Shower Floor Prank: Okay not only is this barely funny and crossing the line between having a good laugh on someone else's back and hurtint that person but I'm still utterly shocked that the girl dared to post this on Youtube! Plus her bf seems good-looking and sweet so why would you wanna hurt him while you're already lucky to have one like him!!!


-Cinnamon Challenge: Huh for those of you who've never seen it before, this video is I.N.S.A.N.E.!!! Not only does Glozell dare to try shoving down some cinnamon down her throat, she goes on to fill a whole ladle with cinnamon powder!!! Her reacton is priceless but seems undeniably hurtful and painful! Definitely worthwhile watching! That video generated 13 Millions views!

-"Sexy" Chick Dancing: For those of you who think that girl is sexy, I think we don't have the samel criteras regarding beauty standards!!! I mean yes she's fat but she's also incredibly saggy, loose and f-ugly! Who dares to dance like that with wet hair, nerdy glasses and a scary grin on your face?!

-Single Lady (Forever single): Lol! I still can't believe someone would dare wear such a clownesque attire, dance on Beyoncé's Single Ladies and knock your skull hard on his tv screen!!!

-Scarlet Takes a Tumble: OMFG! Trust me, it's not Scarlett Johansson we're talking about here! And when we talk about taking a tumble, we're not alluding to logging on Tumblr! Worth yo time!

-World's Coolest Flight Attendant: Okay this vid is not that crazy funny but is still very entertaining and comforting, tune in!

-Soulja Girl in A-Town, Georgia: Huh yeah, it seems like there exists some moronic sistaz like that in Atlanta, Georgia! Can you believe she dares to rap on a nice and old lady like that?!

-King Curtis, Bacon is Good for me!: Only in the USA could you find a young boy claiming such ridiculous stuff such as "bacon is good for me, I want my bacon"! This lil' spoiled brat ain't even ashamed of being fat and requesting sommo' fat!

-Victoria the 15 y.o. twat: She's 15 and has had sex over 3,000 times in her mom's bedroom, wants to get pregnant at all costs and on top of that, she has a prostitution plan! Whoa, so inspiring!

--> Lastly, I need to tell y'all that I just feel like doing some "stupid shit" and being the "king of the dancehall" so posted below are two of the best songs to let go and get loose!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...