Tuesday, April 24, 2012

David Beckham for H&M Spring 2012

Okay we all know this is the Buzz campaign of the season and Mr. Beckham's name is on everybody's lips but I'm still really curious about this campaign and thus, the products he's tryna sell us in the meantime.

I'd like to know what most people think about that new campaign and about David Beckham's line of men's underwear. While the only comments I have eavesdropped all referred to his sexy pictures and very-visible wrinkles, I'm truly curious about the quality of both the fabric and the design of the clothes themselves. I'm wondering how it feels to be wearing something Mr. Beckham to go to bed in.

As long as I think white underwear looks clean and neat, I also think are unrealistic when it comes to wearing it: don't people every think about the long-term effects of heavy sweat and rubbing on white fabric? Haven't you all experienced the very unpleasant smell and colours being added to the underwear after you've worn it or even outworn it a few times?

For all of the subtlely-inserted allusions I made in the above paragraph, I think white underwear is bad for your self-consciousness as through wearing it we might all begin to think we're sweaty bastards or even dirty boys if you know what I mean...! That's why I might consider buying Beckham's jockstraps and night gowns but only if I can find nice black, grey or navy blue ones!

I actually stopped by an H&M shop a few days ago and saw the section where they placed his new line and saw the prices which are reasonably-retailable and the packages. I'm still thinking about should I buy because I actually need it and it has the potential to be the best underwear ever or is it some kind of celebrity con where the perceived value is rigged and I'll end up feeling abused and restless?!

I don't think he's just a "soul whose intentions are good..."!!!


Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...