Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Passenger

I just saw this new editorial for Out Magazine and love it!

It's entitled "The Passenger" and reveals a humble and delicate-looking Mathias Bergh who happens to be a pretty boy from Sweden! God knows I love'em!

It reminds me of my traveling in Scandinavia last summer and the summer before and makes me realize how privileged I am to be traveling the whole world while some people are stuck in their home-countries and might actually never get the chance to travel abroad, escape or wish for a better/different life.

I like the fact that Photographer Giampaolo Sgura was able to capture the essence of the classiness and composed presence Bergh provides us in these pictures! Enjoy!

Jag älskar Sverige!








Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...