Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Song of the Week (April 23rd to April 29th)

This week's winner is Inna Modja's latest hit I Am Smiling! The young Malian singer seems to be releasing hit after hit since her last summer's French Cancan which became a huge sensation in France!

I love this new song of hers because it's kind of jazzy, accoustic and yet catchy! I love the fact that Miss Modja masters both French and English just like Rodzilla. She also sounds very optimistic and festive in this new song. I actually like singing about me smiling as I just can wait until I'm done with exams and away in Europe, Asia and the West Coast! The weather here has been really weird this last month and it's currently very grey, cold and rainy!

I think Inna Modja might relevantly revolutionize love with her last album Love Revolution which is all about kind words, sweet melodies, honey and sugar. I love Inna's breathy, sultry and low-pitched voice. Enjoy!



Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...