Monday, April 23, 2012

Upcoming Eurasian Trip!!!

So as my faithful readers already know, Rodzilla is both a heavy and a passionate traveller who plans to unravel the whole goddamn world before trespassing and being burried into Canadian soil.

It's been more than a year that I'm scheduled to travel in Paris, South of France and Barcelona with my dear friends Jizz, Cherryka and Merry. Merry the future accountant has been exiled in Nice for about four months now and we've planned to meet her down there and embraced the sun-kissed Côte d'Azur for a third consecutive time in my case!!! But hey, for those of you who've never got the chance to discover this magnificient region of the world, you MUST go!

An incredible opportunity to travel to Asia has been seized by Rodzilla; mijn vriend K will be studying in Beijing for a whole month (May). Being a Hong Kong native herself, she set out to stop in HK for a few days after her stay in Beijing. She insisted on me visiting her during her time spent in Asia and trust me, it hasn't been hard to convince me to find the cheapest flight from Barcelona to Beijing and settle an Asian tour!

That being said, I'll stay with her in Beijing for two weeks and during the meantime, we agreed to visit Shanghai for a weekend and later on we'll be staying at her uncle's house in Kowloon, HK. Traveling with us in Asia is Al and Mim, her Jewish girlfriends who are more than fabulous and more than happy to be hopping in Asia this summer!

As I've always dreamed of going to Thailand, I proposed to them that we went there for a week but K was a lot reluctant about it, so we had agreed to go to Hainan (a Chinese province), which is a Tropical island south of China. After two weeks of discussing the matter and roaming through pictures of exotic Asian destinations, K decided I was right; Thailand seemed a lot more exquisite and interesting. And that's how we scheduled a one-week stay in Phuket and Ko Phi Phi in Southwestern Thailand ;-)!

After the Thai getaway, we will all come back to Hong Kong for two days and leave to go back home. But not for Rodzilla: my flight ticket required I laid over Vancouver for a few hours before rejoinning Montreal later the same day. Since my dear friend Mevrouw Huppe lives there since two months and I haven't had the chance to hook up with her since then, I paid a lil' extra to stay in Vancougar for a whole week. I further got to learn that another hot friend of mine will be studying at UBC because she wanted to learn French in order to be more fluent and engaged into the Montreal social life. Another exciting news: Nizza's brother Thunder Eagle will be in Seattle recording a Heavy Metal album during that time. I guess that sounds like a hell of a trip! I'll keep y'all posted about my misadventures, expenditures, exciting news'n gossip and lack of pesos!

Considering the fact that I'm leaving East and coming back by the West coast, this trip actually involves Rodzilla touring the whole globe from East to West!!!

Posted below is my scheduled two-month vacation:

+Paris: With Jizz & Cherryka
+Nice: And surronding towns (Monaco, Cannes, etc.) With Jizz, Cherryka, Merry & Erik
+Barcelona: With Jizz & Cherryka
+Beijing: With K, Al, Mim and mucho othaz
+Shanghai: With K, Al & Mim
+Hong Kong: With K, Al & Mim
+Phuket/ Ko Phi Phi: With K, Al & Mim
+Vancouver: With Mevrouw Huppe, Nova Scotia, Thunder Eagle and other potheads

Paris

Cannes

Monaco-Monte Carlo

Nice

Barcelona

Beijing

Shanghai

Hong Kong

Phuket

Ko Phi Phi

Vancouver

Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...