Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hercules Universal's Latest Fashion Issue

Since I love Fashion and especially love looking at steamy pics of smoking hot male models, I'm always on the lookout for new names, new talent and new magazines.

That being said, I think I found my match and longed for magazine for all of the afore-mentionned needed steam and topics of interest such as Travel, People and Trends at Hercules Universal, a Barcelona-based Fashion Magazine designed for young men.

In their latest issue, Hercules celebrates men's fashion in all its glory and exquisite attire with a few golden Scandinavian boys, a dramatic Fashion film and a few gentlemanly chic stories to share, all of which are accompanied by images. The whole editing and directing was done by Luca FinottiFrancesco Sourigues & David Vivirido.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and if you do, then please do consult their website as you'll find plenty of interesting articles about the latest Fashion news and updates a modern man needs to know or at least be aware of! When I talk about modern men, I put a heavy emphasis and urge on gay men as they're supposed to be even more modern and Fashion-savvy than our straight counterparts!






















Expedia Travel Box

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...